1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

6 mod kryss (non crafted) how do you explain this?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by AntiOTF, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

The sad part is that this guy is about to allow the weapon to break! LOL

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL I like how you cropped out the uoloop this time

[​IMG]

oh and it is crafted and 5 mods the DI is from crafting, also the exceptional is from crafting

3. Damn you got that before I could. hehehe
    Poor cheapsuit.............

4. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I like how you're breaking ROC by posting illegal programs in these forums. Cya round. [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

its your desktop not mine

6. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Ok, I tried to warn you. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

That a legit kryss it is crafted just not marked (showing exceptional) so its 5 mods + gm DI

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, I tried to warn you. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums.

As I understand this, I am not doing anything wrong, it is not illegal to use uoloop its just violates the EA TOS. I'm sure you wont see any jail time , but you could get a 3 day ban for using this.

Just waning ya.

9. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Again, thnx for getting a innocent thread locked by trolling, and as I said before, cya round, Slick. Don't worry, I won't hit the mod button, as it's just not my cup of tea, but it is many people thing to do on these forums, but you are not being very smart, and are being very uppity on top of that. Take care. [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

*narrows eyes* Under review...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.