1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

6 year break. Gear questions!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NoX, Jul 22, 2015.

1. NoX

NoX Visitor

Jul 16, 2015
    So I left before stygian abyss came about and back when I played Val hammers and barbed kits were the key to the best gear. It seems thats changed! How do people grab the best armor now? Best weapons? Best jewelry. I mainly pvp so Im looking for the high end stuff that used to get created. Thanks.
  2. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

Apr 29, 2014
    The best stuff currently comes from high-end monster loot. Find out if there's a community white fishing net toss on your shard. Scalis will give you great loot and some death robes. Runic tools are now most useful with the Imbuing skill to reforge gear, reforging basically lets you narrow down which properties get added to your item. The best suits will usually be a combo of looted items and reforged and Imbued pieces.
  3. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 13, 2005
    Im in the same boat at the moment, logged into Luna and found some new paint things on the floor.....armour paints?
    There's a real lack of info for stuff ingame these days.
    Also not happy that my house had apparently fallen and been taken by somebody else even thou my account was kept in Maint mode (pay for a month every 3) guess that changed too?
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    That is HIGHLY unsafe. I'll just say that I know of folk who lost houses all the time to this especially since recently they did something to the housing servers and such and it cost a dear friend another home. So yeah totally understand. I never do the housing game. Honestly it's super risky.
    Vor likes this.
  5. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Well you will really have to look into the new mods of the gear, especially if you pvp. Do you visit the pvp forum? There will be some threads giving you advice. In the trade forum you will find which items are sold, and mostly pvp folks are buying items there. Basically, strategies in pvp changed due to new mods. E.g. "Splintering" on weapons is a new one people go for, "reactive paralyse" on shields, "damage or fire eater" on armor... . Just read a bit and post your questions in the pvp forum, you might get some useful information.
    If you play a mage, the "basics" former pvper tried to achieve are now easily done; all 70 resist/100% lrc/40% lmc/int increase/mana increase/mana reg etc. etc. is no prob at all.