1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

60+ Leveling Easier?

Discussion in 'WoW Stratics Announcements' started by WoWNews, Jul 22, 2008.

1. WoWNews

WoWNews RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jul 17, 2008
    With the release of Wrath of the Lich King up and coming within the next few months there is some other great news in the horizon. Some testers noticed in the 60+ level range, it is easier to gain experience. Many are hoping this will become a permanent change to the game and I am right there with them.
    As with the others in the World of Warcraft General Forum, I am thrilled to say via Lead Designer Tigole this change will stay!
    "Yes, we're planning on speeding up leveling in the 60-70 range. Keep the
    feedback coming. We are still adjusting it. Let us know what levels you
    are in what areas in this bracket."

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for more interesting tidbits and information as the release draws
    closer. I have a feeling there will be greater things to come!

2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

This is awesome news IMO.
  3. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

I'm thrilled leveling my Warlock has been a pain.
  4. Pashta

Pashta Guest

The absolute worst level to be at is around 55. I actually quit playing WoW when my character reached that point, and I came back with Burning Crusade. It is still the very WORST to level!! The areas are ugly (Silithus, EPL) and the quests are boring and long for very little reward.

They need to fix that, I feel for the people coming in with their death knight and trying to level in that crap.
  5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    The last two characters I had, I didn't level in Silithus or EPL, I used Felwood, Burning Stepps and BRD to finish up to 58, then went straight to OUtlands.

55+ was a pain before it's a lot easier now.
  6. Pashta

Pashta Guest

Try finding a group for BRD nowadays.. LOL. There aren't enough quests in burning steppes and felwood to level to 58, unfortunately.
  7. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I very recently went from 50-60 (now 65) on a character. Never hit EPL or Silithus.

Went Tanaris, UnGoro Crater, Feralas, Felwood, and Winterspring.

Hit 58 and headed on to Outlands. Pretty easy to do.