1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] 60K Gem Jewelry, White bells, Spell Channeling , Juka bows

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Assia Penryn, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    If you have any of the following items at the prices listed, please contact me via PM or ICQ 465-972-004. I am primarily looking on Atlantic, but might be able to purchase and pick-up on another shard.
    Thank you for taking the time to look!

60k Gem Jewelry

This is the old school multi-gem jewelry. I have a complete set of diamonds 60k jewelry.
    I am looking for the other stones - 60k count only please. The price below is per item, not per set.

Amber/Citrine - 750k each
    Ruby/Tourmaline - 1m each
    Amethyst/Emerald/Sapphire - 1.5m each
    Star Sapphire - 2m each

White Holiday Bells

I'm paying 2m each. Not looking for anniversary bells, only holidays bells.
    The following are the names of the bells I do have. I am looking for ones NOT on the list below:

Adrick, Alai, Bulldoz, Evocare, Fiery Ice, Greyburn, Ignatz, Jalek, Lord Krum, Melantus, Nimrond, Prophet, Sage, Stellerex, Tyrant,Vex

Prepatch Spell Channeling Items/Furniture
    I'm paying 2m each. I'm looking for items I do NOT have.
    Please no crafter names unless it adds to the rp such as "an evil daemon" or a historical UO name.
    Please no - FC or other attributes please - just spell channeling.

This is a list of items that I do have:
    Elven Podium, Acid Proof Rope, Standing Harp, Cozy Elven Chair, Elven Reading Chair, Runed Switch

Juka Slayer Bows

Paying 200k each
    Must be modified (shadow color) and single slayers. No double slayers or brown bows please.

These are what I think I still need:

Reptilian Death
    #1 Assia Penryn, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    Lord Nabin likes this.
  2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2008
    Be careful if its a deeded item, as it will loose its spell channeling when placed
    Assia Penryn likes this.