1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 666 diamonds bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mairut, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Mairut

Mairut Guest

I would like to know how much it is, if it's worth more because of the numbers, or if its duped.

Pretty Please?

Thanks in Advance!

This is on atlantic.
    Pic:
    [​IMG]

2. Mairut

Mairut Guest

Anybody?
    :sad4:

3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Well I highly doubt its duped. Items like that just depend on what the buyer is willing to pay for it. I know in the past I have sold 60,000 diamond pieces for anywhere from 1 to 5mill each if I can find someone who wants them. Even though it cannot be crafted anymore they are still on the pretty common list like the practice weapons. But maybe you'll find someone who would be willing to give you a couple mill for it if your lucky.

4. Mairut

Mairut Guest

Thank You! :D

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

At the last rares festival I sold sets of 666 diamond jewelery for 1m each - earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring. An evil roleplayer would probably be interested in it :)