1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

6th char slot?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Desolation87, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

I havn't been playing all too long and only have five char slots. I see the code to buy the seventh and know it includes a sixth aswell, but is there some way of only getting the sixth slot open?

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Perhaps do just a Samurai Empire or Mondains Legacy expansion, if you can find either box still for sale somewhere.

3. Nenime

Nenime Guest

4. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Good find Nenime, but the 7 char slots is cheaper.

I have ML, I was kinda hoping it came with ml and my account had just hiccuped and not got it. Guess I should learn nothing for life is free...

5. Radix

Radix Guest

I am in the same situation than you, i bought mondains L. but i only have 5 slots :-(

i see is cheaper the 7 th, i dont understand.

Someone told me that the 7th char slot do not includes a sixth!! (really is our sixth char slot),
    is it true?

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Copied Directly from the 7th Character Slot/Storage Space combo page:

(If you only have five character slots, this code will bump you up to seven.)

7. Radix

Radix Guest

Yeah!! I see that now!! Thank you very much!:cheerleader: