1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

6th Character Slot?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DVDA, Apr 26, 2011.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Ok i am confused, i bought ML & SA on both my accounts. (I bought ML on 1 account when it first came out and ML on other account a few months later).

I just bought SA for both accounts but 1 account only has 5 character slots, the other has 6. How did this happen?

Is there anyway to get my 6th slot on second account? (Aside from buying 7th character slot which will give me 6 & 7 - I cant afford it)

Thanks for help

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The 6th character slot came from the 8th Age Special Edition. Unless you know of someone that has an old unused upgrade code lying around you can't get it anymore.

The 7th character slot can be had by purchasing the code from uogamecodes.com. This code will give you both the 6th and 7th character slots.

3. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Hmmm i am gonna have to look for an an old 8th Age cd at EBGames or Gamestop

Thanks

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just checked Amazon. It said there were 3 new but at over $66 I'd go for the uogamecodes $19.99 instead.