1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] 7 hours of downloading and now.....

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by legendsguy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i finally got it working and as it turns out it's rather slow on my computer even after adjusting the framerate, etc. oh well. i was also hoping the hotbar would work out better than the 2d macros..

i remember in KR you could drag bandies to the hotbar and have it auto-target yourself so you pressed one button and it automatically healed you. looks like with the enhanced client it autotargets you but you still have to press it again to heal.. same goes for casting close wounds on myself.

not a huge deal for some, but i was hoping it'd help me heal faster. i've ditched it and am back with the 2d client because it is faster and there don't seem to be many real great reasons to switch.

just my two cents.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Rightclick the bandages on the hotbar and set target to self. :)

Same counts for spells.

3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

suggestion: UserSettings/Legacy turn all off ;)

4. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

that's why you're the man! bam! now enhanced client doesn't suck so much! you sir, get a happy-face pancake --> :pancakes: