1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

7 yr old rune for sale into the castle

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by xxxAchillesxxx, Jul 24, 2010.

?

How high will this go for?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2010.
  1. Not even a Million gold

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. About 5 Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I d pay 100 Million

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Who knows but alot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. *opens book droping out dusty old rune*

Hail all

I have here a very old rune that was marked many months ago. This rune will take you inside Castle British. This will be coming in very handy in the events planed for the future. I know it worked great for me when they where handing out sash's of the royal guard and you could not get in because the gate was closed! A similar event shall be taking place in the near future. Highest bidder takes this one of a kind home. Bidding ends soon so don't delay.

ICQ me at 591289559

2. DenAlton036

DenAlton036 Guest

I remember that sash event, too kewl. But maybe Im confused cause Im certain I just marked a rune in there? I assume your talking about a place we can not access now so Im curious....?
    Den

3. RedDeer1969

RedDeer1969 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I bid 5000 Gold! :gun:

4. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

can we get some more info on this rune? Such as where, exactly, it goes to inside the castle, and how it will be useful?

Thanks.

5. I had a ton of runes like this but I left my old rune library in the hands of one of my former guilds. I believe several of them took you to what is now considered "inaccessible" locations within Castle British, although they are also very old and I haven't tried to recall them in upwards of a year and a half.

If you ask me, why sell the rune when you can provide it to the public as a 'service'.

6. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

If its not behind the invisible wall in front of the throne, then the rune isn't special.

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

And if this was the case, wouldn't it be more likely to get you into trouble than to be of-use during, say, the sash turn-ins or other similar events?

-Galen's player