1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

7th Character Slot Quesion:

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

is the 7th Char.Slot a Token or a Code?

if it is a token, i would like to trade a Character Transfer token for a 7th Char.Slot token
    (Transfer token is on Drachenfels)

interest?

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's a code not a token.

3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

:( so it would be a unsafe trade :sad3:

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

pretty much yes.
    Also if you do end up buying the code, dont get conned into buying the extra storage space aswell, as its an extra $10 and its allready been added to every active account allready.

5. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

I think the 20% extra storage that you buy separately stacks with the 20% extra storage that comes with ML (which is the free one you're talking about).

6. Flinx

Flinx Guest

Some questions to these topic:

I reactivated some weeks ago and bought SA. I have 5 Character slots and can´t use a 6.th one. In my housemenu it says something about "Increase storage: 20%"

I´m interested in the 6.th or 7.th slot. When i buy "Ultima Online™ 7th Character Slot and Storage Increase Combo Code" for 29,99 will i finaly get two new slots and all in all 40% storage increase?

7. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, the extra storage space is on top of the ML storage space. So with both, you'd have a 40% upgrade, I believe.

Also Flinx, if you buy the 7th character slot, you'll get to use the 6th one as well.

8. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

That's what I would do.. get the 7th Char slot WITH 20% increased storage combo.

...If only uogamecodes would work normally for me.