1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

7th slot/20% increase question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guido_LS, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

To anyone that has gotten the extra slot/bank and home lockdowns -

Is that additional 20% based on 20% of CURRENT, existing lockdowns, or is it 20% of the original, default lockdowns? I have the old 20% bonus already, and was curious as to if it would end up being 40% of the original defaults, or an additional 20% on the current number.

Thanks.

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You would have a 40% bonus on top of the original number. It will display that on the house sign too.

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yep - I did this two days ago and my house sign now says 40% storage increase when it used to be 20%.

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup, 40% of the 'base' lockdown count.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Remember, also, that the Final number of lockdowns is also the basis for number of vendors allowed in the house.

So if you have 20% more lockdowns, you can have 20% more vendors than a house that doesn't have the bonus. 40% more, if you have the 40% bonus.