1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

7x7 max.houses in Ter Mur,what do you think?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

why not only 7x7 houses in the whole ter mur landscape?
    a positive effect would be that much more player could place houses there,and ter mur would be the new big vendor mall in uo ;)

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Fine by me :)

3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

i would go farther and would say:

only small marble workshops.
    that would give ter mur a nice outlook,a real vendor mall ;)

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I wonder what size those mounds at the back of the city (the ones clearly meant for houses) are? They aren't very big, but they are really cool spots.

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No houses period.

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I like small houses in general. They look more friendly and neat. However, the item limit should not be lower than the one of big houses.

7. Fink

Fink Guest

At the very least, no custom houses, please. That one in 100 custom houses that actually looks good doesn't make up for the other 99 eyesores.

8. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

2nd'ed 90% of the player base cannot design a nice looking house if their lives depended on it. and if the place gets crowded with houses more than likely I will hardly visit the town much like Luna.

9. Unless soulforges changed in the past couple days since I logged in, I think 7x7 houses only in Ter Mur are ridiculous, seeing as the soulforge takes up the ENTIRE floor of a 7x7.

I think only standard homes are ridiculous(unless they added new ones). Taking away the chance for people to modify their homes is not needed.

No homes there at all would be fine by me.