1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 88 resist Darkwood chest (Cats)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Dirty Old Man, Jan 17, 2009.

1. I found this while doing an Idoc the other day and just took a close look at it its a Darkwood chest only with HPI2 HPR 2 DCI 5 15/23/16/16/18 pretty sick resists but I dont Play any elf characters so I dont need it.

On Catskills

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

That's pretty sweet.
    buyers will be slim though, those aren't mage armor like most people want.

great piece though.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That's a very odd piece.

Those resists are the resists of a Darkwood set that has been completely assembled, but the DCI is the DCI of a Darkwood set that is apart from the rest of the set.

You may want to avoid other Darkwood pieces until you're sure that putting them together won't turn it back to a "normal" darkwood chest. As for pricing it, I have no idea.

4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I wish this was on Baja... i'd probably buy it as it would go nice on my sampire =)

How much are you looking for?

5. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

On second look, yeah that is not normal.

This could have been from around the time people had bugged Darkwood pieces (I saw legs that had 100+in all resists a couple times).

Looks like a piece that some one has messed with.

6. hmmm ... i'm going to page a gm then....
    Thanks for the help everyone.
    I'll post here whatever the gm says