1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Event 9/12 @ 7pm Pst - In Search of Power

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by EM_Vereor, Sep 10, 2013.

1. EM_Vereor

EM_Vereor UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Aug 20, 2013
    Meet Kerroth the Relic Hunter at the Britain Counselor Hall as you embark on a mission of great importance!
    cor2879, Merus and Endal like this.
  2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    Just wanted to post a little feedback on your first Napa event.

First off let me say GOOD JOB!

What I thought was good:
    1. Great balance between the number of mobs and thier respective difficulty. We had a fairly typical number of participates for a good EM event. This events balance should serve as a good measuring point for future events.
    2. I thought the length was great. I've always thought that about an hour work well for keeping people engaged.
    3. I really liked the peerless level of most of the event mobs. I think it adds to the excitement when you have a chance for a regular artifact when participating in the events. It tends to engage everyone instead of a bunch of folks standing around watching until the final boss is up.

My only suggestion relates to the end event mob. Serosz (sp?) went down really fast. I saw several folks who died in his first wave attack and by the time they were ressed up and dressed the dragon was down. I don't know how much control EMs have over hit points/resists but I would love to see end bosses take at least a good 5-10 minutes for the crowd to take down. More HP, higher resists, mobs with no slayer would all be suggestions so that the boss lives long enough to kill folks a few times and still give them a chance to get some good damage in.

Overall 2 thumbs up! Looking forward to more.
    cor2879 likes this.