1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Flinx, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Flinx

Flinx Guest

for personal reasons i can´t play for about 2 month. Now my gametime is running out in 5 days. i´m thinking about not to renew it till mid of januarary. Somewhere i read that houses will remain for 90 days on an inactive account. Is that true?

Or will i only find a new house on my spot and some good wishes from the idoc-hunters after ractivating next year?

I searched a bit for information on this but couldn´t find an reliable information.

Thx for you answer.
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    shut one account down in august, just turned it back on 3 days ago. I did turn it back on a week early due to others posting about houses not refreshing right.
  4. Flinx

Flinx Guest

Ok, thx a lot for this information.