1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] 95 chiv or 70 chiv?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Rikimaru_Vegeta, May 14, 2009.

1. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My template is:

120 ninja
    120 bush
    120 macing
    100 hiding
    80 stealth
    90 tactics
    x chiv

I dropped my little bit of parry and decided to pick up chiv; As I play on Siege Per. and do alot of champ spawns, pvp, and pvm.. I found out the parry wasnt helping me as much as I thought it would.. now with Chiv I can EoO, DF, CW, Heal, remove curse, and Res..

Now my question is this.. should I take chiv to 75 so I can have 100 stealth and wear the shadow dancer leggings which will give 120 stealth - this will maxmize Death Strike Damage; or should I have 80 stealth and 95 chiv? With 95 chiv I can cast Holy Light a good bit, not quite 100% but will help; and have 80 stealth so I can shadowstrike and still do some dmg with death strike.

The reason for this is because I do alot of Spawns and PvP - Holy light in Pvm + Pixie Swatter does nice Area Dmg and in PvP its a fast conflag pot... I would like to hear some opinions from people that use Holy Light alot and what they think about this...

I am leaning towards the 95 chiv as it is more pratical on SP; but is 95 chiv enough to cast holy light a good bit?

2. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you are going to have tactics, might as well go for 100 for the full bonus

3. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I find the difference in damage between 90 and 100 tactics with this template is small.. therefore I have no need for 100 tactics.. I run max DI also

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well for holy light as an offensive sort of specialty, you should have 105...since it sounds like what you want to use chivalry for. If you were concerned about the defensive aspects of chivalry, you could have less than 70 chivalry quite frankly.