1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

95 Months Acct Over 500m Unlooted BUY NOW!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Kyle, May 26, 2008.

1. Kyle

Kyle Guest

Legend Mage pbd scrolled
    Legend Bard pbd scrolled
    Legend Warr pbd scrolled
    Elder Ranger pbd
    6x Mule
    Other Chr pbd 2x full SS 12ss frags full of skills
    no 7th:p

UOA Enabled, Luna [just outside walls] house. No junk rares, just the best of the best armor and weapons/artifacts at least 500m worth including Inqis, orn, jackles, Sot totem, tovoidx5 HOMx2 Crimsx2 ShroudoSx2 chargerx2 Darkwoodx2, ass gloves, all on eths, generally ever item [armor and weps mind you] that you would ever want and then some. Does have a few 10m rare items too.:thumbup1:

Will take mer $250 usd by check or money order ONLY! Sell will include Out-of-game items Including Origonal Rennasance UO Game manual [acct info printed neatly inside] all my old school disks, renn, 2nd age, 3rd dawn, cloth map other maps ect.:lol:

An account that has truly beaten the game, Origin. :thumbup:

2. Kyle

Kyle Guest

Send PM's here for Purchase Info!

3. Azloki

Azloki Guest

Sounds too good.
    Becareful, it can be another scam.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I'll buy it through Paypal Verified but im not sending a random stranger a check :thumbdown:

5. Kyle

Kyle Guest

LOL, true true. People love to scam but not this time. I'm just done playing UO, I feel that there is nothing left here for me. Besides I'm into WOW now and to me UO is just :bdh: No paypal tho for me i've been scammed by paypal veryfied accounts before as they do not cover virtual items.

I will be sending further info to those that have sent me PM's about this including my home phone/Cell Phone and address and whatever info you request.

Yes, this is Origin Account.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!