1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

9th Anniversary House Tile Sets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tay M'real, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

Anyway to purchase the access to these tiles without paying $60 on ebay? I just want access to the tilesets and there doesn't seem to be any way to do so...will purchase of SA give you access to all content?
  2. Brynthe

Brynthe Guest

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. The closest copy I can find from Gamestop is about an hour and a half away, a bit too far for just 2 tilesets, but if they were available via the game codes store, or in SA, I'd be quite pleased.
  3. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

I just asked about this revently. There's no way to get the 9th anniversary without paying a stupid amount for it from Ebay.
    It's about time we could get those tilesets...even as gamecodes.
  4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    All expansions up to and including Mondain's Legacy are now grandfathered to every account. You don't need to purchase any previous UO edition/expansion.
  5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    don't think they have access to the tile sets, JC, even with that deal
  6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Expansions - yes... Anniversary editions - no... Since these two housing tiles sets are about the only anniversary edition content - it seems to be the only thing left out of the recent account upgrades Mythic did. It's part of a U-hall thread that SA will not come with the 6th character slot or the original 20% storage increase that were given out with (I think) the 7th anniversary edition.