1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

9th Anniversary upgrade?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nastia Cross, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

So I have three 9th Anniversary boxes and for whatever reason my main account is no longer upgraded for the 9th Anniversary (so I can't use the house tile sets). Is there any way to check and see which accounts the codes were used for? I KNOW that my main account was upgraded (as was one other that I've recently sold).

2. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

If you go to http://www.ultima-registration.com you can log into your account by clicking "edit account". Click on the subscription tab and it will tell you what your account is registered for.

3. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks Chrissay. I did that when I went to redesign my house and its showing "Not Registered" for 9th Anniversary. I know that the account was registered for it, like I said I bought 3 boxes (for the tokens mainly) and upgraded my main account and then a secondary account that I've recently sold. I have the three codes, is there any way to check what accounts they were used for?

As a side question, any chance that the 9th Anniversary tiles can be sold on the uocodes website, since it seems that I will have to repurchase them?

4. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just a silly question, have you tried to enter them to upgrade the accounts?

5. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Yes, I did that when I realized the account was no longer showing as upgraded. All three codes were used.

6. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good Luck to you.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There was some posts yesterday about account entitlements not working correctly for the SA expansion. I wonder if this is similar. Those just kept trying and eventually it worked. I hope you are as lucky.