1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a 5 in a fishing quest

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Kojak, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Kojak

Kojak Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    I thought you couldn't get 5's in your fishing quests anymore - I thought they fixed it.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I'm not sure where you got that impression that 5s were ever going to be removed. The only thing that has been altered was the removal of a bug where having multiple quests for the same fish sometimes caused a number reduction.

A 5 request comes from your abandoning a quest for that fish type earlier, and that abandoned quest had wanted 10 of the same fish type.

IF you've not abandoned any quest, then it may be a bug (and you should report it).