1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Ninjitsu] A Beautiful Strength

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by o Kraken o, Jul 6, 2009.

1. o Kraken o

o Kraken o Guest

I just saw a video on YouTube, which I suspect might be appreciated by other ninjitsu warriors. It is perchance a little off topic, but not by much:

A Beautiful Strength
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I don't think you could have posted a video that has less to do with being a ninja or ultima online in any way.
  3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
  4. great video......nothing to do with uo..at all..in any way shape or form.
  5. o Kraken o

o Kraken o Guest

Ah well, I just felt there was a poetic similarity between the ballerina and the ninja:

They both wield great strength and it is essential to them both to conceal this strength.
    Yet, even though their strength is concealed it is undeniably there.
  6. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

When the guy lifts the first chick in the air, she should twist out of his grasp, turn into a wolf and dp shuriken him in the groin. But that didn't happen. I have paused it half way, I expect to see something like this in the second half or will be disappointed (quite a nice vid actually).
  7. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

lol wtf is this i thought this was a going to be a pk ninja video or something??

Lol a ballerina? Post this in the gardening forum.