1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A big send-off for Draconi tomorrow?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Llwyd, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Very much interested as Draconi was a favorite of mine and I will dearly miss him. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow. :(

3. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Id come but I allready have plans for this afternoon. I do wish Draconi a good life, in whatever comes next for him.

4. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

From the posts on UHall, it doesn't look like there is much support for the idea.... plus there was a suggestion that any send-off should take place on his home shard of Atlantic. Oh well... at least he knows from all the many posts on Stratics how much the UO community misses him. That's what matters.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

don't think I have any flammables on Atlantic, but I'll get a torch and watch the festivities there

this pic is from early days of KR when Drac was testing his firepower in the new client

[​IMG]

6. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think thats a really nice idea. I'll deffinatly be there.