1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Big Thank You!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by UOMarissa, Jul 10, 2010.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello all :) I just had to stop here and give a huge thank you for the great time last night. I made a character (Rel Wis), as a real life move made LS laggy. I was shocked at the EM Event (what a blast it was)! Your EMs are the best!! Thanks again Napa :)

2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

welcome to Napa..hope to see ya around more once i get the tequila worm out of my computer :D my siggy says it best :D

3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

ACK! My only excuse for missing this thread... painkillers... my apologies!

Yes... our EM's are the greatest! You'll love it here.

Welcome to Napa!

If you need anything.. don't hesitate to ask! :thumbup1:

4. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Ss I told ya Nabins ales was the deadliest..BUT did ya listen to this old bear??? NO! You had to go and try it didnt ya.. :D

but I do give ya kudos tho..you thrashed the place better than I could have ever dreamed of doing :D

5. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

ROFLMFAO!! It was so bad... the details are fuzzy even to me! A complete blackout! What do you put in that stuff Nabin?

I MISS YOU FIVE!

6. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Well you see it is a trade secret however I can say that a few of the items come from the Nymphs out in the Blight

Not sure you have tried the ale from I brew from the Abyss yet. I am serving that on Pacific at the moment.

:pint: