1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Big Thanks To Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

For one, everyone knows what happend with my bow...

Gill and Petra have steped up to the plate and made me a replacement bow, I actually didnt expect anything and am very very appriciative...the silver lining in the whole story is...for every one asshat...theres a dozen great people willing to help and be good gammers....

Thank you very much all, I will be back pking your lands soon enough...I got something to pk with again....sweeeet

2. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*blinks* OMG he's back run for the hills!! *grabs something to throw back at Fudd when he comes and mumbles* Well back to walking with eyes behind my back at least he moved from pixie land or so I hope (glad you staying)

3. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Well so much for my plans of taking over the Yew Castle, geesh! j/k thanks everyone for your generosity and compassion.

4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Glad we could help out. And thanks for breaking in the bow on ME! rolleyes: I feel so privileged