1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A BIG WELCOME TO MERIK ONN

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Morpheus Mardox, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Would like to take this opportunity to Welcome Chessy's newest reporter to our ranks one whos work can already be seen here and around the realm. It's my pleasure to offer you Merik ONN as our new shard reporter! Welcome aboard old friend! Looking forward to working with ya!

[​IMG]

2. Merik

Merik Guest

Thanks. Do you think this shield [​IMG]will protect me from Ebolts and flying arrows from the PvPers?

Anywho....happy to be here. I hope I don't break things to much around here.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats.

Nah that shield and/ or a stratics moderator shield one or both will just net ye more death robes than before. :) But then it may give ye some more shard news items, to report upon. ;)

4. Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi Guest

Congratulations!

With you and Morpheus aboard, I'd say Chesapeake has the best news reporting team on Stratics. :)

5. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry to disappoint, but Stratics shields sometimes seem to entice ebolts in game... no idea why... ;)

6. Merik

Merik Guest

Guess ill have to try imbuing it when SA comes out.

7. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Welcome to the team! :danceb: