1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Birthday Card for Lady Rachel. Please sign. Thanks.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Sam the Scribe, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Greetings, Noble Lords and Ladies. This evening, in a quiet corner of Zento we celebrated the Birthday of our dear friend, Lady Rachel. Some of you may know her as the Forum Moderator for the rambunctious Scribes Forum. Others know her as a Legendary Tailor that always makes time to help the new warriors of our lands with armor or advice.

The party was small, yet boasted some of the more affluent members of Sosarian Society. The guest list included:

[​IMG]

Tomas-Bryce, Lady Aalia, Lady Andrasta, Lady Rhianna, Sanglant, Lady Grace O'Malley, Lord Raven, Sarah the Tinker, Lord Wolfthistle, Lord Deerberry and Lord Raven's daughter, Elavain.

Catering was provided by Grandmaster Chef Adrianna of Lady Rhianna's household. Layer cakes decorated with "Happy Birthday" in 20 languages were featured. Almost too beautiful to eat.

[​IMG]

As the party warmed up, Lord Raven performed his popular transformation into Polar Bear form. Entertaining the guests and dancing with Lady Rachel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Although currently engaged in pursuit of adventures in faraway lands, Lord Wolfthistle... a long-time friend of Lady Rachel, appeared in spirit-wolf form to wish her a happy birthday.

[​IMG]

I hope those of you that know her take a moment to wish her a Happy Birthday!

Safe Travels, Sam

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Happy Birthday, Lady Rachel.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Hunny !!!!

Had a blast at your party

4. Fire Kitten

Fire Kitten Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Happy Birthday, Rachel!
    [​IMG]

5. Oh I wish I would have known, Ram and I would have gone! Happy birthday sweetheart! You are a gem and Atlantic is lucky to have you, I am happy I have gotten to know you as well.

6. Stuffa

Stuffa Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

a belated happy birthday to lady rachel [​IMG]

7. Wolfthistle

Wolfthistle Guest

Hey,

Belated Happy Birthday Rachel!

Also, I'm happy to report that my "adventuring in faraway lands" turned out successful (I think).

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle

8. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

...Also, I'm happy to report that my "adventuring in faraway lands" turned out successful (I think)....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you actually think you passed those exams... Buwhahahhhua! Wait till Professor Firmus gets done grading your papers!

Young students that dont do well in their exams get sent to Mongolia... just ask that Stuffa feller!

Safe Travels, Sam

9. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was very special!

10. Octavius59

Octavius59 Guest

Happy Belated Birthday Lady Rachel!! Thank you for all you have done for us on Atlantic.

11. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you everyone for the Birthday cakes, presents, party and all the Birthday wishes!

*hugs*

12. katluma

katluma Guest

Hello Rachel
    Happy Birthday! may the road to the next birthday be filled with De'Light!
    From an old friend.....Temptress of Atlantic