1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A bit annoyed about the stygian dragon..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Aug 9, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

New back and just went to stygian drag with a few mystics (i on my mage/necro...)

May have well been invisible all the time.. everytime i cast i agroed and died (most of time) while my mystic buddies just cast RC and stood back... casting rc when they dissapeared (my ev's lasted seconds)

So i guess the drag is for mystics and ranged throwers/archers only? seems a tad unfair... but life is unfair so it's ok :)

Just seems bad design that a tamer can't go there but a mystic can use a (pet) that's as strong as a gd and have no penalties...

2. Driven Insane

Some templates are good at one thing, but not another. That's UO life.

3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Yes :) i agree ..

4. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

You must not have been suited right.

5. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Well, i was in all 70s with 45dci and 40 lmc with slayer book (my battle mage suit) ... was just the effort of casting then getting squashed while my mystic mage buddies cast rc's then ran away hehe .. was effective and spurned me on to make a mystic.... seem very easy to play and fun to use ... :)

6. Driven Insane

Reptile or Dragon?

7. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

well you just can't let here get on top of you, have to run straif hit, run hide etc. Toe to Toe = Death unless you are a sampire.

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Not every template is perfect for everything. Happens.

9. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The dragon has a timing attack with it. It does a flappying noise if anyone is attacking it during it, it will aggro and do an earthquake. If it is in it's own fire, it won't do the earthquake. But moslty through the fight, there is alot of flappying, but if you time it right and listen to the warning, you won't die.

10. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

Yeah, You have to listen for the wings flapping it means its doing an EQ (same as Rikktor). Also never hit it unless you have over 100 hp because anytime you hit it it can do the fire attack (thats its counter attack).