1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A bit of help from a Deco Pro

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by RPHeaven, Dec 12, 2008.

1. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

Ive just purchased an 18x18 and then placed a smaller house next to it. I like my overall design of the houses i just need some help with the inside work. Im willing to pay if needed plus i can purchase a few things if they are needed as well as make anything(gm tink, carp , tailor , smith etc) you can PM me if your interested and would like to setup a time to see the houses and go over roughly the look im going for. Thanks
  2. FireCrazy

FireCrazy Guest

I lack decorating skills as well, however if you need any items crafted I can surely assist you. PM with the items you need.
  3. Quinn1969

Quinn1969 Guest

4. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    If you want help, check out the stuff I've done here: http://deco.girlgamer.net

A lot of the stuff I'm currently working on will be posted in a few days, but I have my old stuff there as well.
  5. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

Thanks FireCrazy for the offer but I already have a GM mule. Lots of cool ideas on the forums Quinn1969 Thanks, I will definitely implement some of them into my house. Kayhynn I sent you a PM and I would like to acquire your services for a few sections.