1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A blast from the past!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Nysta Ampyre, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Nysta Ampyre

Nysta Ampyre Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi everyone! Some of you used to know me as Dramora. I couldn't remember what email address I used for that ID, but came across this one. No idea who this character was, but probably someone I thought it would be a good idea to start a while ago.

Anyhow, I'm delighted/surprised to see so many familiar faces on the Stratics board! Do people still play? Is there any RP left? Who is still around and what stories are happening? What's happening with everyone?

RP is one of the things I miss the most!

And before you all ask, no....I really am not looking to come back, although who the hell knows with me? I guess I was feeling a bit nostalgic, and decided to check out the stratics board for some fun.

2. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if there is anyone left RPing heavily Dramora. But I think you will always be able to find some RP. I left the game sometime ago and have mostly been playing Lotro or GW2. It is nice to see you posting though, hope life is treating you well.

3. pumpkin_escobar

pumpkin_escobar Journeyman

Come back! Lots of new stuff to do