1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A (blessed) Home - Rares Collection

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Money Bags Mcgee, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Money Bags Mcgee

Money Bags Mcgee Lore Keeper

Hey guys, I've finally unpacked some of my old tagged items and thrown them up on mannequins. I have an exhibit of my full npc (blessed) collection on display as well. I know lots of people throw these items in chests in their homes and let them sit for ages but I thought I'd share them with the community! I'm also working on two more (blessed) towers seeing I ran out of room for mannequins, so stay tuned for more old school fun coming in the next couple of weeks. The coordinates to the museum are w3, 1358, 1804, -110 "A (blessed) Home. Free runes in the chest on the front stairs for you as well! If you want to grab a rune feel free to pm me or icq me 656525583 and I hope you enjoy it :)

Captn Norrington, Deaol and Kolka like this.
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

seriously this is the BEST real olde item museum bar none... the house is freaking manic....ive never seen a house with so many of these old tags in one place.....go see this...its amazzing....just dont get the olde school bug!!

3. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

So for those of us that lost atuo map and cart map can you give us directions?
    and Pictures would help!

4. Money Bags Mcgee

Sorry for the lack of direction guys. The easiest way to describe the location is to start on the very southwest corner of Gravewater lake where the sand and grass meet each other. From there, run directly west 4 screens and there A (blessed) Home will be. You will see two mannequins with Phoenix suits out front. I'll post a picture on Monday of the location. I've also setup a vendor with free runes. Using vendor search type in "Blessed Rune" and you can recall to the house.

5. PinkPandora

PinkPandora Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

how clever to use the vendor search to find you!!..-great idea.- What shard is this please?

6. Money Bags Mcgee

Atlantic. I hope you enjoy it! Take your time and hoover on the mannequins, lots of hidden pieces in there :)

7. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

An amazing collection, I am both humbled and inspired :)

Scott likes this.
  8. Money Bags Mcgee

I'm Honored that you feel that way Risso!

9. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Man you beat me to it. You have done a awesome job my friend. Very Nice.