1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Blood Drinking, Demon Dismissing, Ophidian Slaying...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaDian FlGith, May 25, 2009.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Silly question, but since it's been ages since I've actually seen one in my loot, I was just curious... Do the named slayer bows that needed modification still spawn, or are those ancient history at this point? I'm pretty sure I've seen slayer bows recently, but nothing named.

2. Nope. Those bows are part of history.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the juka bows still turn into slayers if you modify them, but the imaginative names are gone :(

4. And a small part of UO died with that patch. *sniffs*

5. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, no kidding... :/

Thanks for the answers anyway, everyone. I was cleaning through a bunch of old chests, and came across a few and was like, "Hmm... haven't seen those in ages."

What a shame, especially given the amount of weird craftable named items there are now.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yes unfortunately those are a thing of the past... perhaps they feel we are too stupid to figure out the slayer when it says bow of deamon dismissal.... now it just says Demon Slayer....

Personally I liked the old slayer names... thankfully I have at least one if not two full sets of the old named bows.