1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A Bloodied Bedroll

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Restless, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Any idea how much this thing is worth? I can't find any info on a sale of one, I do know 5 were given out, and at least 1 was destroyed by opening it up. Any appraisals or info regarding past sale prices would be appreciated. Bloodied Bedroll.jpg

ivester77 and azmodanb like this.
  2. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

Wow that thing is sweeeeet

3. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

any guesses as to what this thing might be worth? i'm adding books to items in my museum with a little info including estimated values of the items and this is one that i have absolutely no idea. i dont know if the volatility of this item makes it worth less or not (or possibly worth more in a weird way), i know i'm always a little freaked out whenever i move the damn thing out of fear of an accidental d-click

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

realistically i think it would sell easily for 200mil, harder for 500mil. Value at 375?

I dont think the risk of opening it destroying it affects the value, remember most rare foods also have the risk of being double clicked and eaten (ask flutter or nails they have had expensive meals) id just be sure any owners are made aware he or she should not open it.

very cool item.

5. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

sounds good dude. ty :)

6. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

sounds like the bedroll i took camping last. :p