1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

" A Bloodied Parchment "

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I see one on a vendor, it looks like a sos but is red. Anyone know where these came from? I will post screenshot if need be.

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

From an event we had 2-3 months ago...

3. Do you know what event and was this on all shards? I don't recall any events giving that as an award but there is things I miss often lol.. Thanks for the quick reply :)

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

The one that started in castle british, with Jasper the inspector - you used forensic evaluation on the body of Lord Francesco. (the start of the quest chain that led to the fighting of Melissa, and 25,000 spring cleaning points etc)

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It was the quest to find out who killed the royal council in Brit Castle that came with publish 54 I believe.

6. timbeOFbaja

timbeOFbaja Guest

What's he asking for it? I saved a pair of those as rares.

7. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When the quest first started the paper was not blessed then about a week later they started making them blessed so if you have one that is not blessed it will probley be worth more.

8. Azureal

Azureal Guest

I have ... *ahem* .. a few accounts. I did that quest repeatedly, and the next step as well, so now I have quite a few bloodied, and also the soggy parchments. Along with a lot of corroded boxes and capes and necklaces.

9. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Lol I did the same thing. I have some of the corroded boxes that weighed 100 stones. I keep them in a box since they get stuck when you put them down. I think I read that if you turn them they become unstuck but I'm afraid they will lose their stone weight if I do that. :)

10. When they get turned they become a 5 stone box.

11. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

That's what I figured. Thanks :)