1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Bow of Exorcism

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I am sure the information is somewhere on this site, I just can't find it. I was cleaning my Keep tonight and I found "a Bow of Exorcism" regular colored bow. If I remember correctly, this was one of the glitched slayer bows. I think I can upgrade it and get a dual slayer bow. Am I correct?

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It is one of the 1st type of slayer bows (I'd say Black in Color already) & can't become a double slayer. Now if it was reg wood color off a Juka of yrs past, then it could become one. I have many like yours (if Black in color already), Exorcism, Fire Dousing, SummerWind, Lizardman Slaughter,etc & none can become the doubles. I'd call them the 1st gen of slayer bows. Now find one regular wood color & ya might be able to make a dbl :D. GL

3. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

When I said regular color I meant wood colored, not black like a typical Juka Slayer. So I think (if I am not mistaken) it can be upgraded to a double slayer. The question is, is it rarer in the wood form and not double slayered. Would I even use a double slayer....

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

In wood color it can still be Modded and get a random slayer added besides the one it already is. Get lucky and get demon or gargoyle it is worth a load. Mine got the gargoyle and it will take down one those burning type goyles in the hands of a paladin in one shot. Kill regular goyles without buffs in one shot. Redline stone goyles with just a conscrate buff.

If it gets an off slayer you just devalued it. Selling it will get you better gold for someone else that may feel lucky.

I also have a Dragon Reptile dual and it is nasty as well.

I need an unmodded Repond on LS if someone wants to make a fast 5 mil to complete my unmodded set.

5. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It can't be used in its present state. (You probably already found that.)

Bow of Exorcism is an undead slayer, as I recall, so you have the chance of making something very nice (but not the demon/elemental slayer that people seem to want for Doom). It is rare, but purely deco at the moment. It's your call.

6. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Exorcism was the super slayer for demons...

7. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My bad!