1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a bug about house co-owners

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

noticed this a while back, cant remember if i posted it or not.

if your like me and you have shard shields and you use one guy to do all your jumping you may get this little bug.

i just got my shard jumper back to home shard and went to co-own him back to my castle and it said my list was full, which was strange cause i only have one guy that is co-owned and thats my shard jumper, so i opened up the list of co-owners and there was my shard jumping guy listed like 10 times.

so it seems that every time i jumped over to another shard and came back and re-co-owned my guy it treated him like a new guy.

which, in a way makes sense since ya have to reimport your desktop and macros every time ya jump.

just thought id mention this in case people are finding their house co-owner lists getting full.
    check for multiples of the same name if you have done x-shards jumps.

Storm likes this.
  2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup to both You did and it has............. now if they only could find a way to link them as "shard jumpers" so it isnt so much fuss.....