1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A case for the Reptalon to be a 2 Control Slot Pet

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EnigmaMaitreya, Jun 18, 2009.

1. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I can see, a fully trained Reptalon and a fully trained Night Mare are more or less equal .... as a generalization as they clearly do not have the safe offensive template.

So if they are roughly speaking equal then why shouldn't the Reptalon be set to a 2 Slot Ridable pet?

I am not suggesting any other add on or take aways, just a plain simple change to the Control Slots.

2. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Sounds OK but I am afraid even being 2 control slot pets none would use them,there are far superior combos out there..If you ask me I would just keep them 4 slots like a cu but improve their stats dramatically to compensate and maybe replacing their para blow thingie with something else..maybe a necro ability? just my 2cent

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I understand, there appear to be 2 distinct ways to save the Reptalon (not that I am specifically arguing to save them).

One is to downsize the Control Slots to allow them to be substituted for other ridable pets at that Control Slot level

OR

Improve them to be equal to other 4 Slot Ridable pets.

I have no preference which way it goes.

It just seems simpler to me, for the team, to change the Control Slots to 2 and as I said, as far as I can see the Current Reptalon is about equal to a Night Mare. Meaning there would be an equal substitution in current combination of pets.

4. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

2 slots and ability to armor them? Swampies for the tamer. Rune beetle - reptalon combo.