1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A challenge to THE WORST PVPER OF TIME.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Supr Funzor Time, Aug 5, 2009.

1. hi haginor i would like to challenge u to fight me on any of my guys any of em u can pick and i hope u accept.

2. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Xenx Is By far the worst PvPer, And the most annoying person to have to listen to in Ventrillo ever, with her Evil witch cackle for a laugh and her constant Whining.

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Woohoo... I'm only second worst:danceb::p:thumbsup:

4. Velandra

Velandra Guest

whew!

I was pretty sure that *I* was th worst pvper of all time.. ;)

5. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

i thought i was the worst pvper
    after all i do play a stealth archer, the thorn in everyones side. the rk person you love to hate. and you guys prolly dont even know me lol
    Jasper Ravenn from CDA

6. Velandra

Velandra Guest

lol me too.

How I ever went red is beyond me.. when I actually kill someone I am like - "OMG!"

And they always say "finally!" lol.. so apparently I fight the same people a lot.

7. I assure all of you that I am in fact the worst PvPer of all time, hands down.

8. Velandra

Velandra Guest

we need to all hook up somewhere for a giant deathmatch to see who is in fact, the worst PvPer of all time.. :)

9. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You mean worst PvPer on Pac, right? Cause I covet that title on Atl.

(<-- even plays a dismount/tamer)

10. I assure all of you, I would not get one kill. And if I did, it would be with my greater dragon.

11. WOW... finally something we agree on Baron!

12. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oh pookie dukey you're too modest I know you can beat me anyday.

13. Pink, I hate you so much. Don't lie. :p