1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Chessie Death Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Barania, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    I'm gonna preface this by saying that I almost always play on Siege. A few weeks ago I placed a workshop there on Chessie for storage reasons ...many years ago I had a bunch of chars and their banks and packs were/are full.

I logged in to Chessie in Trammel Moonglow awhile ago on a dude with ancient gear...dull copper Mage armour that was maxed at 35DI...really old.. Thought I'd mix it up in Moonglow with some Water Els and died twice but managed to recover and kill both of them. In the process somehow I lost a blessed hood of shadows and my dead ostard never was in ghost mode where I could get him rezzed...he was just dead forever.

Any thoughts?

Jack Nickelson
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Sounds like the ostard was from before pet bonding or was never bonded. As to the hooded shroud - this is a known bug that appears near impossible to replicate and track down. Sometimes the item reappears after serverup - but often not.
    G.v.P likes this.
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    I'd assume the pet wasn't bonded to begin with, as well...that hood situation is rough, though :/