1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Comment On Fey Slayer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by daisuke, Dec 10, 2008.

1. daisuke

daisuke Guest

This slayer should be added to the normal list of craftable slayers for weapons and spellbooks. There are 17 creatures in game vulnerable to this slayer type, and only available on one weapon. No love for mages or people who think scepters are hideouser as hell on this one :>

Vote yes to proposition give-me-a-fey-book!
  2. Inspector

Inspector Guest

You got my vote, the Swatter was special when it came out but that was like what 3 years ago? Time to add it in boys.
    Would take some of the pain out of the oaks spawn.
  3. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

My guess is that it would be over powerd.
  4. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

/ signed

..on the spellbooks, why not?

Instruments in general need some love.. crafted ones aren't as powerful as correct slayers, which aren't craftable.
  6. Barding in general needs a lot of love. It hasn't had an update since enticement was changed to provoke. Barding is useless in PvP... OH WAIT, you can provoke, peace and discord pets but can't do any direct damage (unless you want to include the fire horn... please). Let's change the magery skills so that you can only cast three spells in PvP and none of those will do any damage to players or pets, and give the mage a wand that uses 4 mandrake and there is a 6 second timer between uses.

Bards are far from useless, but have got no attention in the last few years. But barding should get new spells added so they can become a true support character.

I was so hoping that instruments could be imbued when SA comes out, but they can't or won't since instruments aren't equipped.
  7. Inspector

Inspector Guest

This isn't about bards its about adding a property to some items that could use it.
  8. What about the Wolf Slayer? It comes also in only one weapon form and it is not UBWS. "miserycord"
  9. I have often thought that talismans should work on all forms of damage. And the mage slayer talisman should work on EVERY target that has over 75 Magery Skill or casts above 5th lv spells
  10. /signed.

I'd also like for the devs to reorganize the monster base so that all monsters fall under some sort of super slayer catagory and if possible, increase the rarity of super slayers instead of tossing them on every easy to obtain arty in game. Super slayers use to be some of the rarest weapons to obtain and use to have a decent market pre-mass arty production. It would be nice to restore that market IMO and give crafters and hunters more item market value.
  11. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003

Cryltaur Guest

/ signed

/ signed

Why couldn't bards be able to provide party buffs as in other games? I could see a bard in the middle of a group playing her heart out while her party members fought like madmen!
  13. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Your music brings bravery to those around you *stamina boost*

Your music gives your companions courage *mana regen*

Your music gives your friends strength *area heal*

You music makes your parties ears ring ( with a fail )

Just thoughts.
  14. Splup

Splup Guest

Leave atleast player characters away from your EVERY target,
  15. Splup

Splup Guest

/ Signed.
  16. Sorry for my overstatement. I was refering to PvM only as targets.