1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] A confusing happening

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Cirno, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Only yesterday, I created a character on siege, with the intention of playing there semi-seriously.
    It's the third character I've created there.
    The first, I created and deleted long enough ago that I just don't remember.
    The second, I created to collect spring cleaning points for someone on there.
    Yesterday, I deleted that one, and switched to the EC to create a new one, since it's possible to start a character with stealth with the EC.
    When I selected the Siege as the shard, it listed the first character. When I tried to log in with it, it told me that the character no longer existed, and that I'd have to recreate it.
    I tried to delete it, but it wouldn't, and because the one character limit, I couldn't create a new character with the EC.

The character was deleted long before even KR, so I'm quite confident that it's not a local problem, but I was wondering if anyone else had any insight.