1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A contest...Siege discussion

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheScoundrelRico, Feb 18, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I wanted to post this here to get any suggestions/ideas before I post this over on UHall...thanks...la

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I thought we were all above using gimmicks to get new Siege players.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

No. We are not.

4. TheScoundrelRico

I have my moments...la

5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

In the interest of helping the event i will be willing to donate a set amount of armor sets to the participants, along with a bunch of weapons/regs for players also,
    Rico, if you let me know the figures for what you get i will pick u p the gear and pass on to you to distribute to the players before the event takes place, also if i am on at the time i will come along and provide res/heals for aid with harder spawns ( i play GMT though so if i can't be there ill make sure rico get the things to you.)

It will be good to see some new faces and i am sure you will all see that there is a lot of fun to be had on siege.

Rico man, PM me with details and i will get some barbed leather sets and bandies/regs/potions to you to help with the event,

Good idea.... and who would believe we might actually see a post without ....La

Regards
    Nickster

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I will add to prize:
    100 shuriken or darts, poisoned with parasitic poison, or 50 bottles of parasitic.
    Second addition: either a blessed "someones" dagger" or a nights' kiss "thieves" dagger. engraved with "I killed Rico"
    (will all of that fit onto an engraved wqeapon? And which dagger- nights' kiss or someones, is better does anyone think?)

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

Good idea, rico message me if you need anything, I got money and armor and all that.

8. TheScoundrelRico

I'd say the Night's Kiss would be great with it engraved. That's a grand idea. Thanks...la

9. Nickster

Nickster Guest

alright, lets make the prize a little more shiney! i will offer an additional 400k to be distributed between the contestants (that way everyone gets a little something) and for the winner.... if they are willing to settle here on siege I will buy them a house and provide some deco for them. Brilliant idea Rico, lets all get behind him and do what we can, more players = more fun :)

10. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Don't you have a lawsuit to prepare?

11. Nickster

Nickster Guest

When i contacted Petra to arrange to get the Barbed sets made she said she will donate them for the event bless her, with that i mind i will up my donation from 400k to 500k as i would have spent around that on stuff anyhow!

12. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Desperation... :hug:

13. TheScoundrelRico

Not at all. I have been recruiting players to join Siege for years. Why? It's my home shard, and I enjoy seeing new faces join us from time to time. I know you've been on an anti-Siege theme as of late, which is fine...then again, I wonder why you continue to post here so often if UO is so awful. Seems you may be the desparate one to be trying so hard to turn people towards Darkfall.

Trust me when I say, I have been waiting for it too, but I was disappointed to see you really couldn't steal from other players as was originally explained. Will I try it? Sure, but at the same time, i won't be shutting down all of my UO accounts while I try it out...la