1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A Contract of Employment; 90 Stones

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MedeaDF, Feb 4, 2009.

1. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey everyone,

I found one of those old deeds in my chest, can anyone tell me how much it is worth and where exactly does it come from?

TIA,
    ~ Medea

2. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No one? I see those deeds in some lists here for sale, but for how much would they go?

3. Chiera

Chiera Guest

if it is the named vendor contract thing I've bought one for around 100k a few years back. Might be a bit more expensive now, but I don't think it is that uber rare. There used to be a lot of those on the market. A little like the guild deeds maybe.

4. Valas

Valas Guest

I sold one a joint deal with a friend to someone in which we got about 2.5mil each. So I would say 5mil which is around the price we sold ours.

Just to verify are these the ones which have the vendors name underneath the Contract of Employment title?

5. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nope, only "A contract of Employment" and its weight is 90 stones (white deed).

But thanks anyway to you two, I'll keep them for my private collection ;)