1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A couple of couple decay questions

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Priam_Sonoma, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

First, if items like armor suits (decor) and other deedable items are on a roof when it collapses, do they revert to deed form? Or are they lost?

Second, do houses ever fall in the early A.M. hours or evening anymore? I have been watching IDOC's for a week now and every one of them has fallen between 9am and 11am.

Thanks, Priam

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hope you not watching my tram keep that is going to one of my acccounts here in a couple of days.

3. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

In my experience deeded items not in deed form dissappear when the house falls. The only deeded items Ive seen that did not are locked down or in containers.

Early hours? Nope, never seen one. Evening, its rare but I have seen it happen. If a house goes IDOC at server up it will fall about 8 hours from that time.

4. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

7 hours :p

All my IDOC experiences on Europa are usually falling between 6-8pm