1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A couple of items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jbfortune, Jul 22, 2012.

1. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey,

To be honest I'm not sure if these are rare or not so sorry if its not the right place.

First is this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It came from an Event on Europa, not sure how many dropped but it doesn't appear to be a huge amount. I don't know if something like this is easy to replicate or anything like that.

Second is a Moonstone Bracelet. I don't know that these spawn any more, if they do, sorry!

Thanks for the help.

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Koba excecution invitation is a rare.

3. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Well that's always nice to know. Any idea on a price something like this might sell for?

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

moonstone jewelry came from the gypsy camps, and the camps do not spawn any longer... I don't believe many of these were ever found, it wasn't around long enough and the drop rate was very low..... as to price, no clue, but were it mine I'd not part with it ;)

5. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I probably won't! Just like to know the value of things. It's quite a nice piece, believe it changes colour depending on the time