1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

"A Dark Twilight" quest addendum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Akivashkathla, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Since I have personally seen no guide anywhere that had the player choose moolah instead of XP/SP for his or her reward, the amount you get for choosing money is 100,000 adena.

This is not too great for the level and amount of work put in (300 items at like 1 per 5 or more mobs?!?), but it's seen as "icing on the cake" by the game designers, so there you have it.

For a 65th lvl character the mobs in VoS seem to drop an avg of 1,500a per, so that's about 66 mobs' worth of extra $$$.
  2. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Thank you for this information. I will add it to the guide.
  3. nightlich

nightlich Guest

Also, the quest is indexed as a one time only quest, but as far as I tested, it is repeatable. And I chose the Adena option. 100.000. Perhaps the Experience was a better choice. =P
  4. jkoster

jkoster Guest

I intend to bring this quest over to the new system, and hopefully soon (real life has thus far kept me limited to time).

Thank you SO much for the feedback.