1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A day in the life of......

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Frarc, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    -Hi i'm Bochel. You can see me as a allround crafter.If there is something you need made, i'm the guy for you. Years ago i joined the Frarc's and Stella as there crafter. Not much change since then. I repair the guilds armor and make new furniture if that is required.Most of my days are filled with mining in Felucca Delucia. Several hours a day is no exception. We need alot for filling the Bulk Orders we get, thats me and my cousin Buchel. Buchel also like to experiment alot with making new and better armor and weapons with the runics we earn with the orders.I also hold alot of gems and these little black pieces of rock.I have digged up lots of these little pieces of blackrock. For a small thing like it is its very valuable but also dangerous.I have them locked away where only i know where since D.A used one to blow up our old shop.In the hands of the wrong person we could blow up Britain with all the pieces we have.I know one day we can discover more secrets of these pieces of rock and make wonderfull armor and weapons with it that can be used in our fight against evil.

Well, thats enough about me for today. I have to go back to mining! Maybe others have more and interesting stories to tell what keeps them busy each day. :)