1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a Decaying Rat... Anyone else seen this before?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Leira of Asrai, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 6, 2005
    Last night while wandering by the Ranger huts near Skara Brae, Pacific, I came across a red rat that immediately attacked me. It was very fast and my lightning bolt only did 3 damage, which it almost instantly healed back.

I called in guildies for reinforcement. A. Lore showed stats of ????. 30 minutes later we finally had it down to 4% health remaining when our Tamer was finally able to Lore its remaining health. It had 9,527 health left! That's almost 250,000 HP total!!!!

With 2 Necro-mages, an Archer, a Thrower and a Tamer, we were finally able to kill it. The loot... 18 gold each and a cocoa butter.

Has anybody else ever seen one of these before?

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2012
    it seems to have around the same stats as the Atlantic Trinsic zombie apocalypse invasion monsters had, the zombies were also extremely fast like your rat was, could be left over from a Halloween EM event.
    #3 Captn Norrington, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Aug 19, 2010
    Oh Great, you killed the server motor. way to go . . .
    Hinotori, Troop, Spellbound and 4 others like this.