1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a dime for romulos

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Roland', Aug 6, 2009.

1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ole Cheapy Re: If I had a dime for every....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by YuriGaDaisukiDa
    no offence, but i agree with kage, its not like the boards are being flooded with them, they get posted, and burried

I just thought a simple pm would probably serve as a better solution, this way it couldn't get burried. And can I be honest for a min...I personally think it's just a round about way to brag that they killed the mentioned person. And personally, it kinda makes me sick in the stomach everytime I see one of these threads.

Now, yall wanna lock horns so let's lock horns. Hell I was board pvping when you fools were still going to the arcade after school.

end quotes....

no no i think the posting every time i kill someone is fine. cash lets keep it up.

btw romulos we got your stuff. n luna vendor. were putting up a new vendor as verums is under construction atm. should be up tonight or minyana