1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Discussion on the Character of Addie.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EM_Bennu, Feb 10, 2011.

1. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Aug 10, 2010
    This is open to all participants, those that wish to see Addie evil, as well as those that wish to see him good... it is also open to those who wish to spin him in whatever political direction they wish. In other words, this discussion is open to everyone.

The 3 week period following the 20th of February will be an important one for Addie. I will doing A LOT with him during that period.

I have been aging him in a common RP practice of 1 year a month, this also matches the UO calendar .

This would put him right at 9 years old right now. This run of events will culminate on Addies 10th birthday on which we will have a party to celebrate.

Here is the bulk of the information written on Addie so far, this does NOT include the RP by the Time Lord and in Game with Addie over the past few months.

Now, I want to have a discussion on where you see Addie going, where you'd like him to go, how why, etc. I have a few ideas running but I am always open for input.

We will also need to come up with a name, as Addie is a nickname and will soon wear out.

I just wanted to start a discussion and see if anyone would participate, Im looking forward to this 3 week window of events with Addie :)

Of course, if you are not comfortable with posting here you can always email me: [email protected]
  2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 23, 2008
    I haven't really put much thought recently into Addie's character or where I'd like to see it go from here, but I did a little thinking on names last night...

I know Addison was suggested yesterday... But Addie could be a nickname for pretty much any name starting with "Ad"

So a few more ideas could be: Adam, Adrian, Aden, Adonis, Adwin or Adelbert... Plus possible variations.

That's about all I have for now... :)
  3. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    I know many of us felt we never got our chance to put the Time Lord in his place

Also Cranius of the Tehom is an ancient and would remember if these space time continiums ever had this happen in prior centuries (possible other family members of Addies came thru prior time warps and are alive) and Addie also seems to have the ability to see the future and due to the Crux guardians protecting the cave it should be safe for Addie to make a trip back there to see if he feels anything strange. that being said....

I feel its time Cranius and Addie get together at the Meteor site and they alone should see what our future brings ( now that sprigs back)

Also I checked our many towns for a site that could possibly hold the power of the meteor and believe Umbra seems to handle the dark side rather well
    Just some thoughts

(Names for Addie) Addison-Squire Etc

I believe Addie should start earning a rank on the path to becoming a great warrior

He may be the answer to taking out the Time Lord!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!