1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Dreadfully Dumb Question.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Danger Mouse, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse Guest

I took a long break from UO so Im a little lost about what happened in the last year or so.

I keep reading about Dread Warhorses. Where do I tame one? I've seen a few tamers with them and they seem to be quite good.

How do I get one?

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They no longer spawn at this time so buying one is about the only way to get one.

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As Enigma says, you have to buy one to get it right now.

However, the devs haven't said that they'll never spawn again, so you could find they spawn soon after you bought one. Which is why I'd suggest that unless you're willing to "blow" millions anyway, you try waiting till the release of SA. If there's a logical time to spawn dreads, I think it would be at the end of this storyline, which I believe comes with SA's release.

Wenchy

4. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought Draconi specifically said "No" on them spawning again either in a question on stratics or a FoF.

5. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I haven't seen anything that looked like a definate no, only a "no" that was open to interpretation as "maybe later" so unless I've missed something I think there's still a chance of seeing them again. Probably in the new SA areas to add incentive for folk to upgrade :D

Wenchy